Yoga Drop-In Classes
Please see events calendar for all classes available on a walk in basis….(marked “open” on calendar)…come to all or try one!
Hatha: Tuesdays & Thursday at 4:30pm and Wednesdays at 5:15pm
Hatha Yoga: Most open classes are taught in Hatha Yoga style. Hatha yoga is a gentle but effective form of yoga that allows us to stretch and strengthen by entering a pose and then holding it while we breathe. All Walk In classes are beginner friendly. Classes are taught with pose modifications for Beginner, Level I and Level II.
FIT Yoga: Wednesday's at 6:30pm
FIT Yoga: Level I & II - some experience & fitness required
Fit Yoga explores level two and advanced postures and sequences for maximum strength building and toning. With a more aggressive style of Vinyasa, the quicker pace from pose to pose with more movement provides a cardio impact. Core, strength and toning will be the focus of the class with the needed relaxation and stretching as well. This class is ideal for athletes and those wishing to improve overall fitness. It is a unique blend of flexibility, balance, and strengthening poses designed to provide both the exertion and relaxation muscles crave. Classes are taught with pose modifications for Level I and Level II.
Saturday Mornings at 9:00am AND 10:20am (check calendar for weekends) with Christa and/or Allison – a fun and beginner friendly combination of all of the above!!
*** NOTE: Please check website events calendar or Facebook page for exact schedule. Periodically classes are cancelled and/or weeks are scheduled with one or more classes off the regular schedule due to travel. “Like” Replenish Mind*Body*Spirit on Facebook ***
Walk-In Yoga Class Key:
Hatha Yoga: Hatha yoga is a gentle but effective form of yoga that allows us to stretch and strengthen by entering a pose and then holding it while we breathe. All Walk In classes are beginner friendly. Classes are taught with pose modifications for Beginner, Level I and Level II.
Vinyassa Flow: Vinyassa class invites us to explore yoga at a faster pace---moving with the breathe pose to pose with more movement and cardio impact. Classes are taught with pose modifications for Level I and Level II.
Yoga Nidra: A form of guided meditation that invites a deep relaxation into the body on a physical, emotional and spiritual level. Yoga nidra assist with changing the patterns of eth mind into positive lines that result in stress reduction, improved sleeping patterns, decrease anxiety and improved mental health. No yoga or meditation experience is required.
Restorative Yoga: Restorative classes are a great combination of gentle physical movement & breath through poses that stretch the muscles & release the joints. Restorative classes use holding these positions in a relaxed manner for several minutes for overall opening, release and relaxation No experience needed. Beginner friendly.
2015 Payment Options
Ways to Pay: Walk In classes are designated as "OPEN" on the website and the following payment options apply:
- Pay per Class- $12.00 anytime you want to come to class!
- Pre-paid punch card- 5 classes for $45.00 – good for 6 months
- STUDENT RATES (With school ID): Pre-paid punch card- 5 classes for $30.00 – good for 6 months
- Unlimited Yoga Passes are back! With multiple class options per week, unlimited monthly yoga pass options are back! So now you can choose to just pay per class when you come, do a discounted punch card or advance your commitment and practice with any of the following for all walk in friendly public classes:
- 1- Month Class Pass = $50/month for unlimited access to classes (non-
- 3 - Month walk in class pass = $120.00 ($40/month)
- Includes 10% off for all pre-registration/pre-pay classes and workshops as well!
- 6 month walk in class pass = $210.00 ($35/month)
- Includes 15% for all pre-registration/pre-pay classes and workshops as well!
- 1- Month Class Pass = $50/month for unlimited access to classes (non-
Please note pre-registration class series and workshops are priced individually and requiring pre-payment and not eligible for punch card usage. Please see the class information for pricing and details.
Yoga CORE 90 Day Challenge- 6 Classes and Work At Home Program
In the West we generally judge the health of an individual on their overall size and shape. Unfortunately this is not a true evaluation of a healthy body. Large and small people have pain in their lower back, SI, knees, shoulders and hips. We struggle with tension in our upper backs, stress and anxiety. Arches and feet are falling. Childbirth can leave the muscles of the pelvic area stretched and weak. Strong superficial muscles can hide all of this on the outside but do nothing to bring the body ease. Regardless of your overall health or fitness, this 90-day Yoga CORE challenge is about using the strength of inner core (skeletal) muscles of the abdomen and legs to build true strength, balance and harmony in the lower body. Any instability in these muscles create instability, discomfort and even pain in the lower and upper body, pain in joints and muscles and even sexual and elimination dysfunction.
Specifically the Yoga 12 Week CORE challenge will include:
- Take a pre-class survey and a post class assessment to gage real results in your body
- Foundational yoga concepts of breathe, body and mind all working in conjunction to build a healthier body with balance, strength, flexibility and relaxation.
- Identify, learn how to connect to and strengthen the inner core muscles of the abdomen (diaphragm, pelvic floor, inner obliques and multifidus) and legs
- Weekly progressive class asana (postures) to bring initial concepts into everyday movement
- A daily commitment to 15-20 minutes at home to work the program and to let the results develop
“After a frustrating attempt at doing yoga by watching videos, I took a “core yoga” class from Christa and learned the proper techniques for breathing and body alignment. After just a few sessions, I was surprised to find myself running much faster with less effort, and experiencing absolutely no pain. I would highly recommend…”– Harold
Class schedule: Mondays 6:30-8:00 pm CST- Backus Room 303 April 13th; April 27th; May 11th; May 25th; June 8th and June 22nd
$145.00 due at time of registration to hold space in class. Pre-registration and payment due by Friday, April 10th. Preregistration needs to be paid via Backus or mail…call or email to hold your spot! Minimum class counts required to hold class as scheduled.
Yoga Teacher Training
Replenish is excited to announce that are a Yoga Alliance RYS for In-Depth Yoga Study & Teacher Training 200 certifications. The In-Depth Yoga Study will go far beyond poses – covering the eight limbs of yoga, meditation, breathing, anatomy, and much more. Courses will be held over seven intensive weekends, including some home study hours. Course work is designed to be educational and transformational by exploring yoga beyond what is often offered in the West.
Upon completion of the program, students will receive TT200 certification recognized by the Yoga Alliance. This national recognition allows the student to register as a Yoga Alliance registered yoga teacher (RYT).
Click here for more information on the Teacher Training Program.
We are looking to see if there is any interest in a prenatal class. Yoga is a wonderful practice for pregnant women and can be a great time to start a practice even if you have never done yoga before!
Just a few benefits for soon to be moms are:
- Mobility in hips
- Strengthening the pelvic floor
- Addressing back pain
- Relaxation/ tension release
- Flexibility and balance through the legs
Please email me at email@example.com if you are interested in a Prenatal series. See me directly for prenatal yoga questions any time.
Introduction to Meditation I
Tuesday, May 19th 6-8pm
It is a new year—and we can choose to live a new way! Meditation has been used for thousands of years for quieting the mind to bring calm, peace and clarity to our thoughts, words and deeds. Meditation includes relaxation, focus, stress management and breathing techniques that help calm the body, mind and spirit. Meditation is an opportunity to know our true selves, enhance our prayer practice and bring peace and clarity to our thoughts. Meditation can enhance every aspect of our living!
Class outline is as follows:
* introduction to the 8 Limbs of Ashtanga yoga. An eight step process for meditation that has been around since at least 1800 BC that makes the process understandable and easy to learn
* ancient yogi and current Christian medical views of how the mind works. understand what is physically happening in meditation and discuss the power of the mind that requires we learn how to think in a positive, clear and truthful way
* practical step by step review of a traditional meditation practice with opportunity to experience the systematic steps with guided meditations and an opportunity to experience a personal method that works with your spirituality and faith
We do not discuss and teach ourselves in the West the value of slowing down, breathing, giving space to thoughts words and deeds in an effort to really be an on-going, growing and better version of ourselves. We CAN have a great year and a great life.....but sometimes less is more and slowing down for the opportunity to listen to our hearts and those around us, allow change/different directions to evolve and to be true to our path does not happen. We need more, faster and better in our Western world and we miss so much that is already there. We are programmed to think external sources bring us happiness and love...we are happy when our families, spouses, kids, friends, bosses, employees, service personnel....all do things the way we like, when we want and without difficulties! Yoga teaches happiness comes from the inside out...when we find happiness within, we have all we need without.
$50.00 per student; pre-registration and payment required by Sunday, May 17th ; call or email to register
Taught by Christa Heibel-Certified RYT 500 Hatha Yoga and Himalayan Meditation