- “Christa’s energy is contagious. Her ability to heal transforms you through physical growth as well as emotional and spiritual awareness. Her sincerity and love for life calms the spirit.”
- “After a frustrating attempt at doing yoga by watching videos, I took a “core yoga” class from Christa and learned the proper techniques for breathing and body alignment. After just a few sessions, I was surprised to find myself running much faster with less effort, and experiencing absolutely no pain. I would highly recommend…”
- “I have been practicing yoga for about 5 years in various places, but I am still learning new things from Christa. Each session there is something new to try. Her enthusiasm keeps me coming back.”
- “I was skeptical when my doctor suggested yoga for my anxiety. I kept thinking, “How can I calm down long enough when all I will think about is all the things I should be doing while I am sitting in yoga class?” After my first session I was hooked! Not only did I feel relaxed thanks to Christa’s great relaxation techniques, but I also found myself reenergized and ready to tackle the tasks on my to do list with a clear mind.”
- "Christa is very aware of the needs of her students. I have had recent surgery and in yoga class Christa was very welcoming and encouraging and accommodated my needs. I left feeling relaxed and refreshed."
– Willa K
- “I have had the good fortune to attend her Reiki Circle and Chakra/Yoga class and found both to be inspiring and healing. Christa makes you feel welcomed and valued and is sincerely interested in who you are as a human being."
– Willa K